Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dragon Star Setting

I am starting a blog where I will build my Dragon Star Setting. www.fedragonstar.blogspot.com

I will place slowly build the setting here. Everything from what rules I plan to use and why as well as all the updates to 3.5 I think would be appropriate for the setting.

If any of you would like to assist let me know. I would like to bounce ideas here and finally post the results on the dragonstar blog. Hopefully others will catch on and we can spark more support for the setting, but that is a long shot.

UPDATE: I recieved word this morning the Fantasy Flight Games is Discontinuing Dragon Star altogether. This came from the Head of Projects Manager of Fantasy Flight Games and will poet the official announcement on their site. Also they are selling a whole number of d20 Books for $5 each. If you are interested here is the site. www.fantasyflightgames.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home