Friday, December 15, 2006

Unisystem

I know I've talked with my current group about this system, but the more I read about it the more I like it.

The unisystem is simple and without classes or levels, it allows players to let their characters go in any direction. I've only been able to play a couple games with it, but I think that it will be good to start a game using this system, I'm sure my players will be hooked.

There are several ways I would like to use the versitility of the system for different types of games. The first one is using All Flesh Must Be Eaten (AFMBE) and playing a game about Zombie Horror (I plan on getting WWZ to get some good ideas). The second would be to try to use Unisystem with my Terris setting, from what I've thought of so far it wouldn't be difficult to incorporate it. The third idea is a SCI-FI game that takes place within our solar system (think cyberpunk meets Firefly/Serenity). The last idea is a Victorian High Adventure/Noir game like League of Extrordinary Gentlemen or the Mummy.

The great thing is that this system needs less modification than d20 to set into a genre. Don't get me wrong I still like and want to play d20 games, but I am seriously feeling that its time for something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home