Friday, February 02, 2007

Garnering interest for Zombies


It seems that I've been able to bring about a serious interest about how cool Zombies are.

Many of my co-workers were sitting around on break, and we just happened to bring up the sunject of zombie movies. Resident Evil, Dawn of the Dead '04, and my rant about the utterly horrible and disappointing Zombie Nations (another blog later.)

But also I have been able to garner some interested parties into playing All Flesh Must Be Eaten (AFMBE). Awesome for this would be my second game completely in the setting. I know that now many people are into a Zombie apocalypse game, but those who really know me understand.

Anyways, I'm just biding my time and setting it up. I plan to start the campaign with the board game called Zombie!!! then when after some wins or everyone is eaten I'll actually start with the RPG game, and let people set out trying to survive.

But I hope that this will be more than just surviving a few days and making it to safety. I want this game to be open ended enough to give the players control over what their characters are going to do.

Find a place that's safe, deal with other survivors looking for safety or trying to take their supplies. Maybe the zombie evolve later on, maybe the whole cause is scientific or supernatural... who knows how where I'll take it. But the players will make the plans and I will facilitate off the cuff and see how long they survive.

I will also make an effort to keep random updates on the games progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home