Monday, August 22, 2005

BEWARE THE SNAIL

In my last game on OpenRPG a player of mine IanOB, told me how a snail attacked his character sheet. I shit you not BEWARE OF THE SNAIL.

I guess he was coming home one night from where ever and was looking for his character to review it like any true RPG addict would. Well he found his sheet on the floor 4 pages I think. Anyway, he found a snail sitting on it and it had eaten two holes through the pages.

This attack on character sheets cannot go unchecked. If you find your character sheet threatened by a these house-toting slugs then take action... capture it in a jar and sell him as escargot, only drastic measures of this sort will ensure your character sheet remains safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home