Sunday, February 08, 2009

Eden Studios

I'm a bit confused at Eden Studios and the way they are conducting business. I realize that only they are seeing the whole picture when dealing with their business, but it seems that they are not exactly supporting their own products very well.

I myself primarily play Armageddon and All Flesh Must Be Eaten (AFMBE). But for a while now they seem to not have the capability to produce/print more titles. Even on the message boards, the fans are getting a bit restless.

In my limited experience though Armageddon seems to be the game that gets people hooked into the system. Although I am a Zombie Fanatic and there is already a huge hoard following that genre, I have to say again Armageddon is the game that hooks people into the system.

The really problem is that the book is no longer in Print and purchasing any found copies is getting way more expensive. Although PDF is a good alternative it still doesn't work as well as a good old fashioned book. I really hope that Eden figures something out and can reprint or print new copies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home